Text font installation

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Text font installation
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2023 02:26:26 +0100

Folks,

Maybe we should go over all packagers of LilyPond and check that they have
accounted for the change that made the build system no longer install text
fonts? Homebrew [got it
wrong](https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/issues/119476) (and it took
effort to convince them that this was not a LilyPond bug!), Debian [got it
wrong](https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1026200#55) before
Jonas flagged the problem, and now I have noticed that MacPorts [got it
wrong](https://trac.macports.org/ticket/67026#ticket) as well.

Jean