Re: Lilypond for Apple Processor

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Lilypond for Apple Processor
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 20:34:39 +0100

Yes, that was my first thought.

But as long as frescobaldi can only be installed by macports, it is not so
inconvenient that it is also the case for lilypond Apple ARM.

I would just find it useful to indicate on the website of lilypond, that for
macOS, the Apple ARM version must be installed by macport (or homebrew) and
that its access path is /opt/local/bin/lilypond.

And when frescobaldi will be available again in dmg, I could then gladly
compile lilypond on my mac ARM.

Greetings,

Ben