Re: fetaBraces

From: Luca Fascione
Subject: Re: fetaBraces
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 10:12:52 +0100

I'm thinking we want both, Jean, because they are useful for different
scenarios.

But I think it does have merit, because if one like their sheets (or a
group of sheets) set up one way, with my method they'd need to change one
file in one place and they'd have their score adopt that look, whereas if
the score is full of commands to switch fonts this or that way, that'd be
much more work to do.
Random example: if I take a couple of fonts and meld them for a new "jazz"
look, I can just test them on leadsheets I have by preparing a virtual font
and changing one line on any score I have lying around, right?
Including sending it to my friend and having her test it on her material.
If the font mix was achieved with several commands injected in a whole lot
of places, that would not be anywhere near as feasible.

--
Luca Fascione