Ties and Slurs

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Ties and Slurs
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:49:33 +0200

Hi all,

   While  attempting  to find an answer at Laura's post (and
   unfortunately  not  being  able  to), I looked at the Tie
   grob  properties,  and saw "control-points (list)", which
   gave  me hope that one of my feature wishes would be pos-
   sible already.

   What  I'd like to do with Tie (and possibly Slurs), is to
   not  have  them curved like a ( but square like a [, thus
   deleting in curve at all. Is this possible?

         O                  O

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                          mailto:address@hidden