Re: Lilypond-book, now 1.5.73 still does not work

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book, now 1.5.73 still does not work
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 22:14:58 +0200

In adition to my mail below here is most disconcerning example. The same
simple example works one way but not the other.

While this works and generates the appropriatte eps file:

    \documentclass {book}
    \begin {document}
    % this one works fine
    \ chapter {Prueba}
     Esto es simplemente una prueba antes
            \begin[26pt,eps]{lilypond}
            c'4 d' e' f' g' a' b' c''
            \end{lilypond}
    y tambien despues
    \end {document}

The following one does not work, making Lilypond-book to wait for ever, with
a msg "reading document"

\documentclass {book}
\begin {document}
\chapter {Prueba}
Esto es simplemente una prueba antes
    \begin[26pt,eps]{lilypond}
        \score {
        \notes { c'4 d' e' f' g' a' b' c'' } }
    \end{lilypond}
y tambien despues
\end {document}

What the hell is going here ? it is essentially the same thing? or is it you
can not put a score within Lilypond-book.

Carlos