Possible bug.

From: Jonathan Rosanowski
Subject: Possible bug.
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:40:57 +1200

This is the first ever score I have tried in lilypond. Cool program by the
way. The very last note causes some problems if it is dotted. The output is
Interpreting music...[8][16][24]programming error: Skipped something ?!
(Continu
ing; cross thumbs).
The output is still correct though. If I remove the dot the error message is
not given.
Apologies if this is user error.

I also wondered if there is any mechanism for substitution or macros. For
example instead of entering \times 2/3 for tuplets could I define my own \tr
or something which would then expand to \times 2/3?

Thanks,
Jonathan.