Re: How to create smaller paper sizes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: How to create smaller paper sizes
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:41:56 +0200

It turns out that ly2dvi makes its own interpretation of the
pagesize paper variable, so you have to add some line in
ly2dvi as well. Unless you use ly2dvi -P, you will get
another surprise when you call dvips, since it uses its
default page size even if you have specified some other
page size in the geometry package in LaTeX (which is what
ly2dvi does), so you have to use 'dvips -t a5'.
At second thought, I'm afraid that dvips isn't configured
to know about A5 paper by default, see
`kpsewhich --format='dvips config' config.ps`.

  /Mats