Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper

From: Carlos
Subject: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:53:55 +0200

The attached file produces an ok output in the form of a lily-xxxx.eps file,
except that it has a full paper size. When I convert to pdf for use in a
.tex file it keeps the original paper size and it the figure becomes too
tiny.

Please note there is no paper block. How can I just produce the score at a
smaller size for a figure?

By the way the score is the famous Hymn to Saint John the Baptist that Guido
d'Arezzo used and that came to produce our current Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si

Thanks

Carlos