Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper

From: Carlos
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:07:13 +0200

Mast,

I think you are  right in your diagnosis, and yes you indicated before to
use the epstopfd program, the problem was that since I had to reinstall the
whole cygwin directory I did lost the perl interpreter (I pressume that it
what it is). As a result a reverted to GS View under windwos with the
results indicated.

I had downloaded the perl interpreter and installed it back and now I can
run epstopdf. This produces directly a pdf file. I that starts to look kind
of nice.

Problem is: Acrobar reader of pdftex can not  read the file, it has some
problem with the box I think. I have tried with a few files and it the
same.It starts reading the file and the Acrobat or pdftex produces that
mesage that can not read the file.

Am I still forgetting something? I tried ps2pdf with the same resutl.

Thanks.

Carlos

 I am right now re-activating set-up at trying to install it on top of the
other things. I hope my current Lilypond installating does not get
corrupted.

I'll let you know if