Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book: producing the score alone with no paper
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:23:23 +0200

> The attached file produces an ok output in the form of a lily-xxxx.eps file,
> except that it has a full paper size. When I convert to pdf for use in a
> .tex file it keeps the original paper size and it the figure becomes too
> tiny.

Are you sure that the .eps file is full paper size. When I try
your example, the bounding box is just around the score. I guess
it could be your Postscript viewer (GSView?) that shows a full
paper by default.

When converting to PDF, make sure to use the script epstopdf
to get the correct bounding box. Exporting as PDF from GSView,
for example, will probably give you a PDF file in paper size.
See Section 5.2.3 of the PDFTeX FAQ:
http://www.tug.org/applications/pdftex/pdfTeX-FAQ.pdf
(didn't I say this in an earlier email?).

   /Mats