Re: Chords under voltas ?

From: Ryurick M. Hristev
Subject: Re: Chords under voltas ?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:42:41 +1300 (NZDT)

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

[...]

> >3. Under some conditions (in most cases for me but could not determine
> >   exactly) chord names are typeset too close to the volta lines
> >   (could be because of font-magnification)
>
> Do I recall correctly that chords should be below the volta? That
> seems like a better solution to me.  I'll look into that.

I couldn't agree more. Everywhere I looked the chords are under voltas.
Also looks much better. But is not up to me to decide this :-)

[...]

> BTW, for bugreports, you can simply send the .ly and bug description
> in a mail to the list. .ps is not necessary.

Sorry, I didn't know :-( I thought that in general they should be sent to
address@hidden (as per docs.)

Ryurick M. Hristev mailto:address@hidden
Computer Systems Manager
University of Canterbury, Physics & Astronomy Dept., New Zealand