Re: (almost) solved: how to include cyrillic characters in the lyrics?

From: ario
Subject: Re: (almost) solved: how to include cyrillic characters in the lyrics?
Date: 17 Jun 2003 22:59:41 +0200

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 22:36, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> ario wrote:

[snip>

> >3. How can I shift the 'voltas' (like the  |1.-3.     | ) a bit up?
> >Normally the first volta would be lower that the second, due to the one
> >octave lower g, and would overlap the measure numbering box. I now
> >solved it putting an invisible g'' in measure 13, using an additional
> >voice just for doing that... I hope there's a better solution?
> >

> Check out the properties for the VoltaBracket object (you can find the
> list of all available graphical objects "grobs" at lilypond.org if you click
> at Documentation:index and then "documentation of internals").
> Hint: I have mentioned the same property name earlier tonight.

It'll be a hard day's night, and I'll be working like a beast...
until I'll have solved this on my own, but hey, who knows one day I'll
get there :)

Thanks, and sorry if I missed some earlier valuable hints, it's just
that I'm a bit dazzled by having to delve into the LilyPond's internals.

arie