Re: Lyric Font Changes over Multiple Staves-hebrew lyrics

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: Lyric Font Changes over Multiple Staves-hebrew lyrics
Date: 26 Jun 2003 14:22:57 +0300

Hi Mats,
I tried much of this but with limited results so far, it could be that
with some more experimenting I may succeed.
\r and   \l withelatex are supposed to do that but in lyrics they so far
seem to be ignored...

I  hope that once I understand how everything works I will be able to
come  up with some additional steps,
and I will correct the wrapper file as well
Thanks,
Aaron