Re: Public Domain Question

From: Chris Sawer
Subject: Re: Public Domain Question
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 11:16:23 +0100

In message <address@hidden>
          Hans Forbrich <address@hidden> wrote:

> On a similar note  [sic], does anyone know of a distribution list,
> newsgroup or service that does discuss or assist people in determining
> whether copy is in public domain?  Attempts to discuss with publishers (eg:
> Schirmers and Edition Peters) seem to >> /dev/null.

We hope to have a mutopia-discuss mailing list set up in the next few weeks
on which people will no doubt end up discussing copyright issues!

I'm very busy at the moment moving house (my apologies to anyone who's
waiting for a reply from me), but I will have some time after next weekend to
look into setting things up.

Chris

--
Chris Sawer   -   address@hidden   -   Mutopia team leader