Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 1.9.6

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: Re: Debian (Sid) packages for Lilypond 1.9.6
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:57:23 -0300

* Ferenc Wagner (address@hidden) wrote:
> > It would be nice to have debs of "lilypond-unstable" for
> > debian stable and testing

> I gave that a go (see
> http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/lilypond/index_orig.html) and
> also tried to contact Anthony with some suggestions to make
> this process easier, but never got a reply.  Maybe I could
> try with your packages if you provided source debs.

I just uploaded the sources to my site (lilypond_1.9.7-1.dsc and
lilypond_1.9.7-1.tar.gz). There is no "lilypond_1.9.7-1.diff" because
the original source tree is already debianised. They're apt-getable
to. Put this in your sources.list:

deb-src http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/ ./

them:

apt-get update