Any idea when 2.2 will be defined/released?

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Any idea when 2.2 will be defined/released?
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:40:29 -0700

Any idea what new features & capabilities are being planned before 2.2 is
released or what time frame 2.2 is expected.

I have seen some amazing advances in Lilypond lately and I'm itching to use
the new features, syntax and capabilities in 'production'.  In my case,
production is reproducing  a 400+ page out-of-copyright book (published in
1882) that is rapidly decaying.  I will be starting with the individual songs
using Lilypond 2.1.x, I hope to avoid returning to all the older pieces for
upgrades on completion.

/Hans