Re: Shifting rest symbol - II

From: Zbynìk Burget
Subject: Re: Shifting rest symbol - II
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:33:17 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 1:02 PM

> The \voiceOne, \voiceTwo, ... commands (which implicitly are applied
> to the voices if you use the <<{...} \\ {...} >> construct) set the
> staff-position property of MultiMeasureRest differently for the two
> voices. So, if you want them to coincide, just do
> \property Voice.MultiMeasureRest \revert #*staff-position
> inside each of the two voices.

Thanks - it's it what I want.
...and three more smalll question - I looked, that for Voice.Rest is
analogical property (but default unset). If I want set this for some rests
(non-multimeasure), can I set this value to zero for shifting to base
position? ...and how value is used for automatic shift (to voice one or
voice two)? How can I unset this (as matter of fact whatever property)
again?

Thanks

Zbynek