Re: EasyNotation in german

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: EasyNotation in german
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:59:56 -0700

Roland Goretzki wrote:

Hello list, hello Han-Wen,

You wrote:

address@hidden writes:
In which file could I change the names for the easy-notation-note-names?
in lily/note-head.cc!

This file is not to find on my machine.
He was joking. That's why he said "seriously" below. That is one of the source files for Lilypond. He meant you would have to modify Lilypond to fix this which he has already done in the next version.

Seriously, you have found a bug. I've fixed this in CVS, so you can
set

 \override NoteHead #'note-names = ##("U" "V" "W" "X" "Y" "Z" "z")

to get the names  that you want.

Is it necessary to update my lilypond-version?
Yes, you will have to get the latest version as soon as it's ready. It should be version 2.1.32. This page should tell when your Mac version is ready unless it gets announced here first:
http://lilypond.org/web/download/#2.1

Paul Scott