Repeat bar - accidental order

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Repeat bar - accidental order
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:22:04 +0100

Hello list,

situation:

- a key change at the end of a line (next line begins in a new key)
- a repeat bar at the beginning of the new line

I would like to have the repeat bar after the accidentals (isn't this
standard notation practice?), which I get by using "breakAlignOrder":

breakAlignOrder = #'(
                                left-edge
                                clef
                                key-signature
                                time-signature
                                staff-bar
                                )
This also changes the order at the end of the previous line to
"cautionary accidentals - barline", which I do not like.
I would like to have a "double barline - cautionary accidentals - no
barline" there.

2.1.31 on cygwin.

Thank you,
Thomas