blind user, installing on Windows

From: Ralph Little
Subject: blind user, installing on Windows
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:58:02 +0100

Hi,

David Bobroff said:
> As a side note, you
> may be interested to know that there has been discussion on one of the
> LilyPond lists (there are three; user, bug, and devel) about braille
output
> from LilyPond.  I'm not sure if development in that direction has gone
very
> far.

Yes, Braille output development is ongoing, but not really ready for
users yet.
I'm trying to sort out some formatting issues.
There is not anything in CVS as yet, support is not complete enough.
Currently, there are notes, chords and rests. Multi-voice output is
vexing me at present.

Current effort is on rendering Braille for the screen and printed output
alongside normal notation.

Embosser export should follow on afterwards...

Regards,
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.