combining guitar tabs and normal bars

From: Wouter Hanegraaff
Subject: combining guitar tabs and normal bars
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 11:20:05 +0200

Hi,

I'm a newbe, and I want to use lilypond for creating guitar sheet music,
with both normal bars and guitar tab combined.

Things seem to work ok for mini files, but as soon as I trie to write
something larger, I keep running into problems, such as: I define a
chord \foo and a chord \baz, and when I make a sequence \foo \baz \foo
\baz, the first occurrence of \foo is an octave lower than the second
one, and this is also true of \baz. This happens with the lilypond file
below this message.

Could anyone tell me what's going on here?

I'm using lilypond 2.2.3 from the debian woody backports from
http://afavant.elte.hu/~wferi/debian .

Best regards,

Wouter

foo = \notes { <c g> }