Lilypond Problem

From: Jim Herman
Subject: Lilypond Problem
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:24:31 -0400

I am attempting to download and install Lilypond from the internet.  Every
time I attempt to download it, I get to about 1% of the total and then I get a
message that says "Download incomplete.  Try Again?"  If I try again, I get a
message saying that it cannot access the server.  What should I do?

Thanks,

- Jim

If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying
to say it in music.  ~Gustav Mahler

Music is the universal language of mankind.  ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

The joy of music should never be interrupted by a commercial.  ~Leonard
Bernstein

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is
music.  ~Aldous Huxley