ps2pdf dropping title and incorrect segno (funny "J")

From: Paul Scott
Subject: ps2pdf dropping title and incorrect segno (funny "J")
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:27:14 -0700

This may not be a Lilypond problem but using Pedro's Debian 2.3.6 packages the dvi and ps files are fine but the title is omitted from the pdf's. I have uninstalled Lily 2.2.5 and reinstalled 2.3.6 which may have fixed a related font problem. Now just running Lilypond gives a title for the pdf but a "scripts-segno" is not correct until I rerun dvips. Then when I rerun ps2pdf the title is chopped off.

TIA for any ideas,

Paul Scott