The New Slurring = OWNAGE

From: Will Oram
Subject: The New Slurring = OWNAGE
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:56:49 -0400

I would like to express my deep pleasure in .16's increased slurring intelligence. In .15, I had combined parts that contained slurs that connected notehead to notehead, with a huge arc between them. In .16, lily's wise enough to connect two notes stem to stem, making the slurs shapely and sensibly proportioned. When you're building a score with 15 instruments on one page, slur height matters.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Now about the grace notes...;)

Will Oram
spamguy ^^AT^^ foxchange.com // william.oram ^^AT^^ cwru.edu // AIM spamguy21