Re: Other versions of lilypond?

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: Other versions of lilypond?
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:01:43 -0400

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 03:26 pm, Erik Sandberg wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 September 2004 18.05, Bruce Calder wrote:
> > Hi, and thanks for this gift of an application! I've
> > been looking for something like it for Linux for a
> > while.
> >
> > I would like to use it to translate ptabtools output.
> > I use Debian Sarge, it seems that lilypond is either
> > set up for Sid or Woody. Is there a Sarge version?
> > When I use the Sid version, apt wants to upgrade
> > EVERYTHING.
>
> Add the following line in /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> deb http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/ ./
>
> This works for me.
>
> Erik

Then pick your version:
# apt-cache showpkg lilypond
# apt-get -s install lilypond=5.25.etc lilypond-doc=5.25.etc
# apt-get install lilypond=5.25.etc lilypond-doc=5.25.etc

--
Paying more at the gas pump?  Bush's Oil Sheikh Buddies, who support Al
Qaeda, Palestinian terrorists, & hate-U.S. school systems everywhere,