Hov to get brackets to show editorial notes and over more staffs.

From: anders stenberg
Subject: Hov to get brackets to show editorial notes and over more staffs.
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:33:29 +0200

Hello!
Once again I have some problems, actualy two ?related? problems.
Item1. How do in lily 2.4.2 I put a note (or an accidental) in [ ] (vertical) brackets to show it is editorial. (I have tried to search the manuall and the user- archives but as far as yet haven't found any solution).

Item2 . hov do i get the same [ ] brackets to span several notes over several staffs in ascore to show that this is something optionall. (chase: Four or more part "reccitation" formulas in Orthodox- church chant. )

Once more sincerely thankfull for any help.

Anders Stenberg