Re: Need help -- missing fonts with 2.4.5 and tetex 3.0

From: Doug Asherman
Subject: Re: Need help -- missing fonts with 2.4.5 and tetex 3.0
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:56:08 -0800

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> The file structure is somewhat different in the teTeX 3 distribution
> compared to teTeX 2. The corresponding changes were introduced for the
> LilyPond files in version 2.4.5, but maybe the ec fonts package that
> you use hasn't been updated correspondingly?

That may be it -- I'm not sure. I'm trying to remake the fonts from
source, and fontforge has been hanging for about 15 minutes trying to
make ecbx5.pfa.  Is this familiar at all?

Also -- please disregard the message that is a duplicate of this
message. I sent it about a week ago and it just turned up now. Don't
know why.

Doug