emacs lilypond-mode

From: libero . mureddu3
Subject: emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:31:48 +0200

Hi to everybody!

I'm writing now a short tutorial about how to use emacs and vim to edit lilypond
files in mac os x.
Two questions:

1) When I open a lilypond file with emacs, I obtain the following error:

0 occurrences [3 times]
Error in post-command-hook: (wrong-type-argument integerp nil)

What does it means? Is it important or not?

2) I'm trying to get autoindentation in emacs, but without any result, which
is the command to start it? What I can do to have it automatically each time
I open a lily file?

As always...thank you really a lot!

libero

lilypond 2.4.5