Re: Putting the bars on the staff instead of the score

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Putting the bars on the staff instead of the score
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:24:58 -0500

    LC> My question is, how do I get rid of the score repeats but not the
    LC> regular barlines?

I  think this was labeled a bug when I first asked the question,
but the rest of the answer is that \bar is apparently referring only
to score bars, and to get staff bars after you've moved the
Timing_engraver from the score to the staff context, you need to say:

                \property Staff.whichBar = "|"

(or in 2.4)

                \set Staff.whichBar = "|"

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011