Re: offset not working

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: offset not working
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:19:15 -0700

On 22-Aug-05, at 10:07 AM, Hans de Rijck wrote:
I've read that. It describes how it works, but not on what objects.

From examples all over the manual one can extract some objects (Staff, Stem,
Voice) and some properties (skipBars, MetronomeMark, Stem etc) but there is no list of all these. At least, I can't find one. It would be handy to have
such a list, so its easier to see what can be overridden.

Follow the links from chapter 9 -- or more usefully, from whatever object
interests you.  At the bottom of pretty much every manual page, there's

See also
Program reference: _slurs_

The program reference contains exactly what you are interested in.

Cheers,
- Graham