Re: calculating durations

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: calculating durations
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:21:10 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
 I'm especially thinking of how to resolve a note like "c3" (where 3
means 3 quarter note beats) into Lilypond's "c2."  Any suggestions?  I
suppose this problem relates to "quantization" but in this case, the
input data is mostly "clean" and unambiguous.  I don't think the
solution should be too compilcated.

This is done by midi2ly, so both the above solutions would fix this.

not that I know of . I guess you'd be better off with Completion noteheads. (see the manual).