Re: calculating durations

From: Matthew M. Munz
Subject: Re: calculating durations
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 23:09:31 -0400

Erik & Han-Wen,

I'm not sure that either example does precisely what I need. The algorithm I want should convert c3 into c2. and c7 into c1 tied to c2. in the next bar. The source format describes notes in terms of absolute durations, and not in terms of traditional notation. For some of the details of tieing, I think Completion noteheads will come in handy, but I'm not sure if it will accommodate my entire conversion task, as described.

  - Matt Munz