Re: graphics gripe

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: graphics gripe
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

Well I was hoping to get an svg that would import,
then I could use it also in xml and xhtml etc.

but inkscape does open the svg output.

The scribus developers said that they tested my svg
file and it was the problem.

however I didn't check one without lyrics maybe that
is the issue.

Aaron
--- Erik Sandberg <address@hidden>

http://mail.yahoo.com