Partcombine music

From: Anna Choma
Subject: Partcombine music
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:47:54 +0200

Hello,

I write an orchestra piece and have some problem with partcombine
formatting.

1) I need to have some control over partcombine setting. It's done
automaticcaly (sometimes stems and slurs are written in two oposite
directions and there are two voices, sometimes the two voices are
linked into one). How to achieve control over such formatting? I would
like to have more "one voice" formatting with a sign "a2". Two voices
are very often identicall, so why are they split?

2) How to raise a little the "solo" word in partcombine music? It
appears automatically and it's ok.

Best regards,

Anna Choma