Re: Fink's Lilypond 2.6.3 and tex backend

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: Re: Fink's Lilypond 2.6.3 and tex backend
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 13:13:23 +0200

* Mats Bengtsson on Tuesday, October 18, 2005:
> I haven't followed the whole thread, but if all you want is to use
> lilypond-book,  there's absolutely no need to have the tex backend
> of lilypond working. From version 2.6, lilypond-book includes
> eps files for every score line, so as long as LilyPond works for
> ordinary scores with the default postscript backend and LaTeX
> works for normal LaTeX documents, then lilypond-book should
> also work.

With lilypond-1.+ I was able to do something like:

  \override Score.BarNumber   #'font-name = #'"psbr9d"

or

  \override LyricText   #'font-name = #'"pdirj8t"

to use a different font than the <shudder> ec-fonts-mftraced. I
don't believe I can do this w/o the tex backend working. But this
is what I need (song lyrics etc. see above).

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>