Re: Fink's Lilypond 2.6.3 and tex backend

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: Re: Fink's Lilypond 2.6.3 and tex backend
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:34:19 +0200

* Mats Bengtsson on Tuesday, October 18, 2005:
> I haven't followed the whole thread, but if all you want is to use
> lilypond-book,  there's absolutely no need to have the tex backend
> of lilypond working. From version 2.6, lilypond-book includes
> eps files for every score line, so as long as LilyPond works for
> ordinary scores with the default postscript backend and LaTeX
> works for normal LaTeX documents, then lilypond-book should
> also work.

Ok. I now got lilypond-book to work.

But has anybody -- especially on MacOS X -- succeeded in using
TeX-fonts for instance in something like

\override Staff.TextScript   #'font-name = #'"psbb9d"

and could give me an example?

"Sabon-BoldOsF" doesn't work either of course.

In lilypond 1+ this got hold of the corresponding tfm file in
teTeX e.g.

As far as I can see fontconfig seems to responsible now. And is
quite restricted on MacOS X.

Without access to TeX-fonts lilypond(-book) is rather useless for
my purposes.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>