Re: Re: Converting from MusicXML to Lilypond format

From: Charles Cave
Subject: Re: Re: Converting from MusicXML to Lilypond format
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:54:19 +1000

Another thing you can do is to create a batch file called musicxml2ly.bat
and save it in the "bin" directory of your LilyPond installation
(for example, d:/program files/lilypond/usr/bin)

The contents of this file will be:

@echo off
echo Converting MusicXML to Lilypond
call python "d:/program files/lilypond/usr/bin/musicxml2ly.py"  %1%
echo completed

When you want to convert a file, the command line is easier:

> musicxml2ly -v DebuMandSample.xml
Reading MusicXML...
Converting to LilyPond expressions...
Converting to LilyPond expressions...