Re: Celebrity Deathmatch: Padding vs. Staff-Padding

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Celebrity Deathmatch: Padding vs. Staff-Padding
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:09:21 -0700

On 7-Jun-06, at 9:17 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

In order to really make it clear to myself how things work, I enhanced the padding/staff-padding example from the docs a little.
If the attached result is helpful to anyone, feel free to use it!

You're taking about the example in 4.1, right?

... hmm, that example didn't turn out the way I hoped. Could you modify that example to demonstrate any extra subtleties of padding/staff-padding? I'd rather that the example was three systems or less, though.

- Graham