Re: musicxml2ly - what is missing?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly - what is missing?
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:35:29 +0200

Dewdman42 schreef:

that I can compose and arrange with finale and samplers.  I really just want
to use Lilypond for printing.

That brings us to musicXML.  My understanding is that the current python
conversion script is not a complete MusicXML converter.  Can anyone
elaborate on what is missing?  I am half thinking of rolling up my sleeves

Check out the archives. There has been some discussion on this before. As for issues, I'm sending you notes regarding full MusicXML import by private mail.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com