Re: Rhythmic slashes

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Rhythmic slashes
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 17:21:51 +0100

Brett Duncan wrote:
What if you had a rest that looked like a slash? No transposition issues, then. No input to MIDI if you have a midi block in your .ly file, for that matter. Given the slash is already part of the Feta font, I assume it should be possible - I'm just not sure how to do it! Can someone explain how to do this, or why it's not possible?
Just replace the function that prints the rest with the function that prints a slash:

\override Rest #'stencil = #ly:percent-repeat-item-interface::beat-slash

  /Mats