Re: Wikis

From: Kevin Dalley
Subject: Re: Wikis
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:50:20 -0800

The nice thing about a wiki is that I can spend 15 minutes improving
the one area which I now understand after spending an hour
researching.

Then, next month, I'll spend another 15 minutes.

Pages which are often references tend to get better quickly.

I probably won't spend 5 hours writing lilypond docs, but I might
spend 15 minutes a few times a year.