Re: [fr: barres de notes dans un triolet] A-Play - a New Shell for LilyP

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: [fr: barres de notes dans un triolet] A-Play - a New Shell for LilyPond
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:20:39 -0800 (PST)

Sounds cool, but I wanted to mention that fret diagrams are better when done
with notes on FretBoards staff as opposed to markup, that way the fret
diagrams can participate in transpositions.  Will someone be able to
identify the fragments by seeing the actual output they produce?  My editor
already has a code snippet and template library capability, which I am
always adding to, is A-Play a web-based extension of that kind of
functionality?  Can the general public contribute?  Can a person make a
customized snippet library on line for use with their editor and work
habits, or must they see everything?