Re: \markup

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: \markup
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:38:36 +0100

ok, now I get staff lines, time and key removed... But I don't know how to align the note-symbol with the text (so that the symbol behaves like a letter and I can type text before and after).
Same problem in the second example where I use the Feta-Font
How can I align two elements of a \markup?

ole

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\markup { per il clarinetto { \score {\new Staff \with {
\remove "Time_signature_engraver"
\remove "Clef_engraver" \remove "Staff_symbol_engraver"
} {
f'4:32
} \layout { } } } }

\version "2.10.15"

\markup {{\musicglyph #"scripts.prallprall" }"= vibrato ampio"}

\version "2.10.15"