Re: Spacing issues

From: David Feuer
Subject: Re: Spacing issues
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:43:24 -0500

On 2/28/07, David Feuer <address@hidden> wrote:

2.  The lyrics aren't positioned so wonderfully.  In measures 34-38
and 42-46, where the baritone splits from the bass, I wanted to put
the baritone lyrics above the staff, so both sets of lyrics would be
close to the notes, but the dynamics push them up away from the staff.

I should mention that I wouldn't mind shifting the dynamics down and
left to get them out of the way and let the lyrics move down, but I
couldn't figure out how to make that happen.

David Feuer