Re: Lilypond for serial music?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Lilypond for serial music?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:06:24 +0100

On 29 Nov 2007, at 22:18, Andrea Valle wrote:

I don't like lisp-like languages. I really prefer OO languages.

Haskell <http://haskell.org/> is an OO functional language with more working math like syntax (the LISP syntax comes from Church's thesis in mathematical logic). There is a Haskell library Haskore that outputs MIDI. You can try it using say the Haskell interpreter Hugs.

  Hans Åberg