working with two different lilypond versions

From: milarepa7
Subject: working with two different lilypond versions
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 13:29:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I'd like to know what is the way to invoke a specific lilypond version?
I saw the command "LILYPOND_DATADIR" to set this up ( for me it would be
/usr/share/lilypond/2.11.37 or 2.10.33)
I don't know how to do that and maybe there's an easier way.
To be more precise, I'm under Gentoo and put these two versions in two
different slots but there's nothing like gcc-config : lilypond-config and it
seems that I can't directly invoke a specific version...
Regards
Matth