Re: Creating a book of music

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Creating a book of music
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:53:32 +0100

Le 7 janv. 08 à 03:03, Valentin Villenave a écrit :

2008/1/7, Thomas Spuhler <address@hidden>:

The style sheet also has a lot of strange characters. I think they are not
correctly stored in the document:

Yes, they are :) It's an advanced susbstitution function, that detects
accented characters and makes sure that LilyPond will handle them
correctly (the code has been written to work even with foreign
languages).

Actually they should be normal, accented characters. The two lines are:

#(let ((lower-case-accented-string "éèêëáàâäíìîïóòôöúùûüçœæ")
       (upper-case-accented-string "ÉÈÊËÁÀÂÄÍÌÎÏÓÒÔÖÚÙÛÜÇŒÆ"))

(I hope it formats well on this mail: e acute, e agrave, etc)

nicolas