Re: Different tempos

From: Kostia Rapoport
Subject: Re: Different tempos
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:41:35 +0100

kieren, james and the others...

thanks a million! (and sorry for my late reply - was away from home for some
days...) what you posted looks just awesome to my eyes! (though the proportions
are different from my example now - but i'll try to find out why..) - also
thanks for the other suggestions how to make the code more elegant. i'm still
very new to lilypond, so all of this is very appreciated!

regards, kostia.

Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstärkeren E-Mail-Postfach!

Mehr Infos unter http://produkte.web.de/club/?mc=021131