Re: Different tempos

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Different tempos
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:17:13 +0100

In addition to removing the forbid_line_engraver, you may want to use
\set Score.allowBeamBreak = ##t
(if you use version 2.10) or
\override Beam #'breakable = ##t
(if you use version 2.11.10 or later)
to allow for line breaks when there is a beam in some part.
See section "Line breaking" in the manual for version 2.11.

  /Mats