Re: change fontsize in stanzas

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: change fontsize in stanzas
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 13:08:27 +0200

2008/6/12 madhg <address@hidden>:

> Thanks for reply - but I still don't see the answer.
>
> It seems that commands like \large apply to the markup immediately
> following, but not globally to markup inside other constructs.

Oh, actually it was the previous page:

\markup blocks may contain nested expressions or specific commands,
entered using the backslash \ character. Such commands only affect the
first following expression.

In other words,
\markup  { \large toto toto }

only works for the first "toto" whereas

\markup { \large { toto toto } }

works for both.

Can you read 1.8.2.1 carefully and tell me how I could make it more clear ?

Cheers,
Valentin